- Sustainability: Tallinn is the 2023 European Green Capital. More than half of the hotels are now Green Key certified, including the two biggest conference venues, Creative Hub, and Alexela Concert Hall. The WHO, in 2021, announced Estonia has the cleanest air, 7th place in the world.
- Unique Venues: The diversity of Tallinn has created options for events of all types. If you’re looking for classical elegance, there is a small palace built for the czar of the Russian Empire. For a more historical ambience, a choice of buildings and towers in the Old Town. Several fully equipped conference centers in centrally located hotels, and for something unique, you can hold an event in an old shipyard foundry.
- Accessibility: Tallinn is compact with the airport a short 10-minute drive from the city center. The Tallinn harbor is walking distance from the very heart of Tallinn – the Old Town. The city’s major conference and event venues are also located in the city center. Tallinn offers free public transportation for event attendees.
- Digital Society: The country has embraced technology in almost all aspects of life, from voting to healthcare and education. In 2014, the first e-residency began, where people can start, run, and grow an EU company easily and securely with an e-Residency digital ID. This area is a good resource for conference speakers.
- History and Culture: Tallinn has a unique cultural heritage, spanning eight centuries and has many foreign rules. The medieval Old Town, a UNESCO heritage site, gives the city a unique elegance, whereas the formerly industrial seaside area in the north of Tallinn has transformed into a bustling culture and enterprise hub.
Our team recently celebrated our Global Cynergies’ 15th Anniversary in Tallinn, May 2023. While in Tallinn, they explored the history and culture, toured several luxurious hotel properties, and indulged in several culinary delights. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how we can assist you in sourcing Tallinn for your next destination meeting or event.