BUSINESS EVENTS VICTORIA
As an island destination with exceptional service and warm, authentic hospitality, Victoria is made for meeting. Most facilities and accommodations overlook our world-famous Inner Harbour, and with spectacular golf, spas, nightlife, and restaurants nearby, hosting a meeting here is a capital idea! While Victoria is steeped in rich history, architectural charm, and natural beauty, we are also forward-thinking, passionate people who want your business.
A stunning homage to the cultures and traditions that make Victoria a great place to connect. The Victoria Conference Centre (VCC) is the city’s largest conference facility. Offering 77,000 square feet of meeting space, 21 multi-purpose meeting rooms, and a large exhibit hall and 400-seat lecture theatre.
Greater Victoria is situated on the southern tip of Vancouver Island and covers an area of 695 square kilometers (432 square miles). Vancouver Island is the largest island off the west coast of North America, located next to the mainland coast of British Columbia and the north shore of Washington State’s Olympic Peninsula. Victoria boasts a warm summer Mediterranean climate with relatively dry summers and cool winters with moderate precipitation.
- Named Canada’s Best Small City – Resonance Consultancy
- #2 Best Small Cities in the World – Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Survey 2022
ALMANAC X PRAGUE
Introducing the newly renovated and rebranded Almanac X Prague. Dive into the city of a hundred spires at the 5-star lifestyle hotel Almanac X Prague, formerly the Alcron Hotel. A chic place to stay, just a few steps from the historic Wenceslas Square and Old Town, with an epicurean focus, authentic cuisine, unique design, and stunning rooftop views.
At a Glance
- 204 contemporary spacious guest rooms
- Almanac X Rooftop Bar, located on the 9th floor, you may enjoy the panoramic views of Prague while accompanying them with the signature cocktails of our expert bartenders
- Choose from nine different conference and banqueting spaces, ranging from the magnificent Crystal Ballroom, suitable for as many as 200 people, to more intimate salons and professional spaces ideal for smaller gatherings
- Prague Congress Centre: ranks among the best-known congress venues in Europe with more than 50 halls, reception, and meeting rooms with a total capacity of up to 9,300 people, and 13,000 square meters of exhibition space
- Prague Castle: The largest ancient castle in the world, Prague Castle displays every architectural style from the last millennium and inside the grounds, there are several palaces and beautiful gardens
- Charles Bridge: A classic landmark in Prague, the Charles Bridge is the beautiful gothic link connecting Prague’s old town with Malá Strana and Prague castle
More than a place to stay, the Almanac is a collection of experiences. A living, breathing guide to the city, we offer a sense of discovery, a chance to indulge in your senses—to taste, feel, hear, and explore the elements that speak to the authentic character of the place we call home.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at [email protected] to plan your next meeting or event!