DOLCE HOTELS AND RESORTS
Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham is a uniquely positioned upper-upscale brand with global leadership in group hospitality. Meeting and conference facilities equipped with superior technology, along with a sophisticated food and beverage program, have contributed to Dolce’s reputation for a unique approach to the art of hospitality.
Dolce by Wyndham La Hulpe Brussels
Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is located in the heart of the gorgeous Sonian forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and only a few minutes from the city centre of Brussels and Brussels International Airport.
Inspire your team and create lasting memories when you host your next event surrounded by natural beauty and interactive outdoor activities.
At a Glance
- 264 non-smoking guest rooms integrate the year-round natural beauty of the surroundings into the interiors
- 48,450 square feet of IACC* certified superb meeting space
- 27 meetings rooms and 12 breakout rooms
- Two auditoriums seating 150 and 500 persons
- More than 50 activities dedicated to team building
WYNDHAM GRAND COLLECTION
Wyndham Grand doesn’t just sit at the pinnacle of the Wyndham family—it stands out as a best-in class hospitality brand, thanks to its approachable take on great design. With 65 locations in 17 countries, Wyndham Grand is designed for modern travelers seeking premium services and a personalized, upscale experience.
Wyndham Grand Athens
The Wyndham Grand Athens is conveniently located in the commercial and business district of the city right next to the metro station. It offers the ideal starting point to explore some of the major archeological sites of Athens, the most important museums, and significant landmarks, within minutes.
Choose from a selection of 14 multi-functional meeting spaces, ranging in capacity from 10 to 700 and with a total capacity of up to 2000. State-of-the-art equipment allows you to prepare and organize even the most demanding conferences and the specially trained staff is at your service to ensure its complete success from start to finish.
At a Glance
- 249 modern guest rooms & 27 suites
- 2,500 square meters meetings & events areas
- Acropolis & Acropolis Museums are within 15 to 20 minutes walking distance from the hotel
Handpicked to deliver incredible experiences in spectacular destinations, the hallmark of Registry Collection Hotels is the allure of their unmistakable individuality, elevated by thoughtful design and world-class service. From brilliant architectural details paired with serene backdrops to dream-worthy locations, every stay at Registry Collection Hotels is meant to be as unique and indulgent as the hotels themselves.
Grand Palladium Colonial Riviera Maya, All Inclusive Resort
Are you seeking an inclusive getaway for your next incentive trip? Escape to Mexico’s breathtaking Caribbean coastline on the Yucatan Peninsula and create unforgettable memories at Grand Palladium Colonial Riviera Maya, All-Inclusive Resort, a Registry Collection Hotel. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and featuring stunning Spanish colonial architecture and décor.
This all-inclusive resort has impressive event venues equipped with state-of-the-art technology for your next business gathering, convention, or tradeshow. Surrounded by awe-inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea and mangrove forest, the Grand Palladium Colonial Riviera Maya can accommodate up to 480 conference guests or 300 banquet guests.
At a Glance
- 413 luxurious non-smoking rooms and suites
- Offering 11 multi-purpose rooms
- Totaling 734 square meters of flexible space
- 505-square-meter convention center
WYNDHAM ALLTRA HOTELS AND RESORTS
Wyndham Alltra is the Company’s first brand dedicated to the fast-growing all-inclusive segment, and this resort addition continues the strategic alliance between Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts.
Wyndham Alltra Riviera Nayarit
Nestled amid the sandy Pacific coastline and lush tropical jungles at the foot of the Sierra Madres, the Wyndham Alltra Riviera Nayarit all-inclusive resort beckons you to enter the world of Alltra.
Meetings are made memorable in this tropical paradise destination, with a picture-perfect backdrop, and the convenience of an all-inclusive event.
At a Glance
- 229 luxury suites with private balconies and stunning tropical or ocean views
- Largest event room totaling 6,652 square feet
- Featuring a ballroom, multiple breakout rooms, and outdoor venues
- No out-of-pocket expense for program attendees
- Themed events create memorable experiences for attendees