Make every event a success in unique venues and ideal locations. We believe that every moment matters and we’re as committed as you are to making your event a success. That’s why, when choosing any of our over 1,700 hotels around the world, you can be confident that you will benefit from a memorable experience, every time.
• 260,000 rooms in operation
• In 120 countries worldwide with nine distinctive brands covering five continents
• 690 of our hotels are in AMER, more than 600 in EMEA and above 400 in APAC
In the Spotlight
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam City Center
Located a stones throw from Amsterdam’s famous Canal Belt, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center offers a unique base for exploring this modern metropolis with all its tangible cultural heritage. The historic buildings and monuments of Dam Square are practically on our doorstep, and the famed Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House are both within walking distance.
• 252 guest rooms and suites in 2 design schemes: naturally cool and golden age
• Nine fully equipped meeting rooms
• Total of 518 square meters
Radisson Collection Berlin
Radisson Collection Hotel, Berlin boasts a central location in the lively neighborhood of Mitte, near the Berlin Palace Humboldt Forum. Enjoy easy access to many of the city’s top sights, modern décor, and high-quality amenities for an exceptional stay.
• Features 427 elegant and contemporary rooms and suites
• 2,750 square meters of event space over three floors with 15 multi-function
• Host up to 550 attendees
• State-of-the-art meeting hotel with spectacular panoramic views of the most
beautiful sights in the city
The hotel lobby has the largest free-standing aquarium in the world. The AquaDom aquarium is filled with 1,000,000 (260,000 US gal) of water; it contains over 1,500 fish of 50 species.
Radisson Blu Resort Malta St Julian’s
The Radisson Blu St. Julian’s Hotel is surrounded by views of the Mediterranean Sea. Conveniently located in St. Julian’s, the resort is only 13.5 kilometers from Malta International Airport and under 10 kilometers from Valletta, the Maltese capital.
• Features 252 guest rooms
• Seven well-equipped meeting rooms
• The Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate 500 – 700 guests
The Island boasts 7000 years of history. Valletta, the capital city, is one of the most concentrated historical areas in the world, according to UNESCO. Apart from being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city also offers a collection of historical buildings, casinos, and shopping centres.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to plan your next meeting or event!