HARD ROCK HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
When you select a Hard Rock Hotel for your meeting or event, you are getting more than just guest rooms, expansive meeting spaces and custom-catered themes — you are unlocking access to unparalleled programming that takes an average event and makes it extraordinary. Inspired by the most popular Hard Rock Hotel in-room amenities programs such as Sound of Your Stay® and Rock Om®, it's time to BreakOut and amplify these interactive experiences outside of the hotel room and into the meeting space for group events.
Hard Rock Amsterdam American
Located near the vibrant Leidseplein Square, this waterside historic hotel will create a world-class stage for your upcoming board meeting, product launch, or team-building events.
At a Glance
• 173 extravagant guest rooms, including 14 suites, and of course our Rock Star Suite!
• located near the lush green Vondelpark, the garden of Amsterdam, in the theater district and luxury shopping area
• the hotel is near Amsterdam RAI convention centre and our location on Leidseplein Square puts you one leather loafer from Beurs van Berlage
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American offers flexible setups and provides everything you need for a legendary gathering you’ll remember forever.
Spice things up at Mata Hide Away, their unique event venue inspired by the “Marrakesh Express”. Host board meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other cozy gatherings in this 91-square-meter space for up to 20 persons.
Amp up the preparty at GMT+1, their meeting room with a Hard Rock attitude. This versatile event venue offers 149 square meters of space, perfect for 150-person receptions or 80-person presentations.
Things to Do Nearby
• Museums: Van Gogh Museum; Anne Frank House; NEMO Science Museum
• Attractions: Vondelpark; The Dam; DeLaMar Theatre
Hard Rock Budapest
The Hard Rock Hotel Budapest is positioned in the middle of the city’s busiest theatres, clubs, and restaurants. Stay in the centre of action, within walking distance of concerts at St. Stephen’s Basilica, performances at the Hungarian State Opera, and live music and jazz at local clubs. Shop ’til you drop on Váci Street or relax hard at Széchenyi Spa, one of the largest spas in Central Europe.
At a Glance
• 136 modern style guest rooms
• 306 square meters of flexible meeting space
Board meetings shouldn’t be boring, so spice them up at the event venues in downtown Budapest. Their high-tech equipment and effortlessly cool attitude turn buttoned-down meetings into jam sessions.
Roxy Rooftop Venue
Live the high life at this unique 155-square-metre meeting and event venue. Glass windows offer breathtaking views of downtown Budapest, and the 100-square-metre outdoor terrace elevates meetings and cocktail receptions to new heights.
Avalon Meeting Rooms
Get together with your closest friends for a training, brainstorming session, or the most fun board meeting you’ve ever had in the Avalon I and II meeting spaces (29 and 22 square meters), both found on the ground floor.
Things to Do Nearby
• Historic Landmarks: Kossuth Lajos Square; St Stephen’s Basilica; Budapest Eye
• Museums: Hungarian National Gallery; Ludwig Museum; Museum of Ethnography
Hard Rock Davos
Hard Rock Hotel Davos combines the power of music with the beauty of the Swiss Alps to create an unforgettable experience. It’s the first Hard Rock Hotel in continental Europe, and the only one in an alpine location.
At a Glance
• 94 lavish guest rooms and suites
• 10-minute walk from Davos-Platz Train Station and the Jakobshorn Cable Car
From intimate gatherings to the party of the century, Hard Rock Hotel Davos has dynamic spaces and custom catering options to take your event in Davos to the next level.
Green Room 1 & 2
The innovatively designed event space at Hard Rock Hotel Davos can easily be divided into two equal areas. Step outside into the adjacent garden and feel the fresh alpine airlift your creativity.
Step outside and enjoy the breathtaking views. The only rooftop terrace with 360° views over the roofs and towards the surrounding mountains. Gather with friends, enjoy a drink after work, let the evening wind down, or simply admire the magical mountain scenery. The rooftop will elevate your event and your spirits.
• The Landwasser Viaduct is a 136-metre long and 65-metre-high railway bridge that connects Davos to Filisur. Breathtaking when you look up
from the valley at the impressive structure.
• The Kirchner Museum exhibits many of Ernst Ludwig Kirchner’s most important paintings. The artist lived in Davos for twenty years.
• The Monsteiner Brewery near Davos is one of the highest breweries in Europe. You can look behind the scenes and take part in guided tours with tastings.