Ottawa is a highly experienced and accomplished hosting destination for important national and international gatherings and business events. Canada’s capital provides ready access to national policymakers, the international diplomatic community, national associations, and subject matter experts from a wide variety of fields. Ottawa is a destination that is accessible, with an award-winning airport with direct connections to major U.S. hubs, London, and Frankfurt. The airport is a 15-minute drive to a compact and walkable downtown.
As Canada’s Capital, Ottawa is an impressive yet intimate city. Ottawa offers unique urban experiences, including a surprisingly diverse culinary scene, excellent craft beers, and nightlife that ranges from the performing arts to live music venues, casinos, relaxed patios, and pubs. Your delegates will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to connect with Canada, at the world-class national museums, at numerous national sites, and landmarks including the Parliament.
For delegates into recreation and adventure, Ottawa is a must-do destination, offering year-round opportunities for fun in the great outdoors, including: skating on the world’s largest rink, the Rideau Canal Skateway; cross-country skiing in the heart of downtown, and downhill skiing minutes away in the Gatineau Hills; cycling trails, and mountain biking; paddling, and white water rafting.
• EY Centre: EY Centre is a 220,000 square foot, purpose-built exhibition facility offering four contiguous state-of-the-art exhibit halls, meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and extensive parking.
• Infinity Convention Centre: The Infinity Convention Centre creates a place where the flavorful cuisine, the most outstanding service, innovative technology, and a perfect location combine to create an environment where the incredible happens.
• Ottawa Conference and Event Centre: Featuring 43,000 square feet of modern meeting space with a captivating 90-foot windowed atrium, full-service catering, complimentary parking, and flexible accommodations with just under 600 guest rooms.
• Sala San Marco Banquet & Conference Centre: Opened in 1987, the Main Ballroom is over 8,000 square feet and can be broken down into three separate rooms, hereby answering the needs of smaller groups. The main hall, with its 22-foot-high ceilings, spectacular chandeliers, rich décor, and professional service provides a pleasing environment for your function.
• Shaw Centre: The Shaw Centre offers 192,000 square feet of highly flexible meeting space, outstanding views of downtown Ottawa through its crystalline glass façade, and is among the most environmentally sustainable and energy friendly centers in North America.
COVID19 Update: Visiting Ottawa safely
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to plan your next meeting or event at this amazing destination!