Overlooking the picturesque Canyamel valley, Park Hyatt Mallorca is a luxury resort that reflects the style of a traditional Majorcan hilltop village with references to local art and cultural heritage.
The resort features 142 luxurious guest rooms and 16 exquisitely designed suites, seamlessly blending sophistication and elegance with timeless regional accents. The spacious rooms and suites range in size from 50 square meters to 150 square meters and feature private terraces with gorgeous views of the verdant valley or Balearic Sea, along with generously sized bathrooms with a separate bath tub and rain shower.
Park Hyatt Mallorca introduces the Residence, a selection of meeting and event spaces inspired by the comforts and qualities associated with luxurious residential designs. Each of the meeting spaces surrounds a beautiful Majorcan courtyard, perfect for coffee breaks and social drinks at the end of the day. In addition, a stunning 225 square meter ballroom is located in a separate building.
• Only 13 minutes metro travel time from airport to city center
• features 142 luxurious guest rooms and 16 suites
• 1000 square meters (10,700 square feet) of event space to host
any type of event
Interesting Fact: All Park Hyatt Mallorca guests have free access to the Cap Vermell Country Club. This luxury Sports and Wellness Center is located just in front of the hotel and provides a semi-Olympic indoor swimming pool, 2 tennis and 4 paddle courts, an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. A fully equipped wellness center and gym (including group classes) are also available.
Special Offer: Group Offer Winter 2019/2020
When you book a meeting or event with a minimum of 10 rooms you will receive the following:
• December – February: 150€ Single Occupancy
• March: 165€ Single Occupancy
• complimentary welcome reception included for all months
A waterfront San Diego resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. The location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park and is the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego.
• 271 well-appointed guest rooms and suites
• 1 on-site dining facility and 8,000 square feet of indoor meeting space along
with over 7,000 square feet of outdoor meeting space.
Special Offer: Book a 2019 Meeting, Meeting with Rooms, or Rooms only Group and receive the following:
• 1 per 35 Complimentary Rooms Policy
• Waived Daily Resort Fee ($32.00 Daily Value) still includes:
• 50% Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet at Firefly Eatery
• Guestroom Wi-Fi
• 2 Bottled Waters in Room, replenished Daily
• 24 Hour Access to Business Center with Complimentary Printing
• Complimentary Screen Package with purchase of Audio-Visual Equipment
• Waived Overnight and Event Parking
($25.00 Daily Value)
Whether you’re looking for suitable accommodations, meeting spaces, or unique venues, with multiple island destinations, an array of hotels of every size and taste and ultra-modern meeting spaces, The Bahamas is equipped to accommodate your needs. Year-round sunshine, gorgeous beaches and translucent water form the perfect backdrop to gather for business and break-away leisure, pre or post meetings and conferences.
• There are 26 main airports across The Islands Of The Bahamas, including two
major international airports: Lynden Pindling International Airport in Nassau
and Grand Bahama International Airport in Freeport. Direct airlift is
available from most major cities in the USA and Canada.
• There are more than 50 resorts, hotels, villas and venues to suit all budgets and
group sizes across 16 main islands.
• From rum tastings to cooking demos, The Bahamas offers an array of activities
and experiences ideally suited for groups. Spark your team’s competitive spirit,
nurture their creativity and inspire camaraderie through shared experiences.
• Check out this recent news release outlining the status of business
in the Bahamas
Interesting Fact: Awarded the 2019 Top Meeting Destination – Caribbean and Latin America. The list was compiled by analyzing meeting and event booking activity through Cvent, which sourced $16 billion and more than 42 million room nights in 2018.
With 5,000 rooms in Oakland, the city is great for small to large sized meetings. Oakland will be welcoming seven new hotel properties by 2021, bringing an additional 1,000 hotel rooms to the city. The Oakland Convention Center is connected to The Oakland Marriott City Center, offering 100,566 square feet of meeting space and 500 guest rooms. The city also offers unique meeting spaces from The Landing Cafe, located at the Oakland Zoo by aerial gondola and boasting panoramic views of the Bay Area, to the Esports Arena Oakland, a 16,000 square foot modular tech facility.
Destination Facts: 6 ‘Uniquely Oakland’ Reasons To Meet In the City’s Creative Hub
1. One of the city’s prime assets as a meetings destination is its location and accessibility. Just a three-minute walk from the nearest BART station and the Oakland Convention Center. Located only 12 minutes from San Francisco, 40 minutes from Napa, Sonoma, and Silicon Valley and nearby to three international airports.
2. The Oakland Convention Center’s prime downtown location means easy access to all of Northern California’s top attractions. Oakland provides a vibrant, centrally located home-base for any pre- or post-event conference.
3. Oakland is ranked #1 in climate among U.S. top conference destinations. The city benefits from a moderate, Mediterranean climate, so meeting planners can rest easy knowing they won’t run into weather complications like flight delays or concerns about booking outdoor meeting space.
4. The Oakland Convention Center is located near to a number of the city’s must-see and historical sites, including Jack London Square, Old Oakland, Chinatown, the Oakland Museum of California, Lake Merritt’s Lakeside Park, and the bustling Oakland city center.
5. Oakland is one of the most diverse cities in the country and prides itself on its inclusivity. Guests from near and far come together to wander the streets of the welcoming, progressive city.
6. Meeting at the Oakland Convention Center is a meeting planner’s dream, with over 500 sleeping rooms and 100,000 square feet of prime meeting space, planners will appreciate having an excellent option for space-heavy groups who thrive in this setting – and smaller events have numerous options for event set-up and décor.
Interesting Fact: Oakland made National Geographic Travel’s Best Trips List for 2019.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to plan your next meeting or event at one of these amazing properties and destinations!