• Relax in the comfort of one of 293 luxurious rooms and villas which are tastefully
furnished and enjoy modern amenities to complement your stay.
• The resort has a ballroom and six meeting rooms totaling 8,600 square feet of
space which can cater to intimate boardroom gatherings, elegant private
parties and events for up to 200 guests banquet style.
Interesting Fact: The resort has won several prestigious awards namely Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards, World Travel Awards Middle East’s Leading Villa Resort in 2014, 2015 and 2019. A unique feature of the resort is the Thai-inspired Over Water Villas. You can catch a glimpse of the enchanting undersea world through the villa’s glass floor and relax as you watch the sun setting from the private deck that extends out over the crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Special Offer: Business retreat on the shores of the Palm Jumeirah. Contact your GC Account Executive for additional rates and details. Terms and Conditions may apply.
• Standard Room Residences rates are based on single occupancy, inclusive of
breakfast buffet at Crescendo Restaurant.
• Rates are applicable for bookings of 10 rooms or more. Bookings are
subject to availability and other terms and conditions.
• For every 10 delegates that stays, the 10th delegate is free
within the DDR package.
• One complimentary guest room for every 20 booked rooms per night.
• Complimentary welcome drink upon check-in.
• Spa credit of AED 200 per person (applicable for 60-minute treatments).
• 20% off on food and beverage in all F&B outlets (not applicable for In-Room
dining and pre-arranged meals).
• Offering 350 rooms and suites, all with ocean view balconies facing the beautiful
Sea of Cortez.
• Featuring 26,000 square feet of flexible meeting space the 11,556 square foot
Grand Faro Ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,100 theatre style or 600
• Each of the resorts’ 194 bedrooms offer top quality double or twin beds,
a comfortable workstation and a hot drinks facility.
• Featuring 18 meeting rooms with an Arena that can accommodate up to 2,500
people and onsite restaurant.
Interesting Fact: Five Lakes has hosted team building days for businesses large and small. We encourage businesses to step out of their comfort zone to undertake something completely different for a day, and to challenge their staff to be better than they are.
• 439 guestrooms
• 43 flexible meeting spaces and inspiring event locations, with room for up to
Interesting Fact: An unrivalled aspect of the INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich is its direct architectural connection to the BALLHAUSFORUM auditorium. With 1,340 square meters of space, the auditorium provides the perfect setting for conferences, vehicle presentations, gala events, shareholders’ meetings, concerts, sporting events and much more.
• 252 guest rooms
• 14 meeting rooms with a total of 27,000 square feet of meeting space
Interesting Fact: The convention centre is situated in the old Maple Leaf gumball factory which is named after the Canadian freedom fighters in World War II.
Whether networking with colleagues at 400-feet up atop The Wheel or hosting a private company event in one of our world-class theme parks, complete with a fire-breathing dragon, no other destination delivers excitement quite like Orlando.
1. Top Destination – Orlando is the most visited destination in the country, as well
as the NO. 1 MEETING DESTINATION, hosting more than 5 million meeting
attendees annually from around the world.
2. Extraordinary Meeting Space – Orlando has the largest variety of meeting hotels
in the U.S. with more than 150 hotels and resorts to choose from, offering a
combined total of 5 million square feet of imaginative meeting and event space.
3. Easy To Get Here – Orlando International Airport provides nonstop service from
more than 130 cities around the world, and Orlando airfares are among the
lowest of major destinations.
4. So Much So Close – You’ll find a wide array of exciting after-hours activities
among our 5 dining and entertainment complexes surrounding Orlando’s
5. WOW Factor – Set against a backdrop of sunny year-round weather, Orlando
offers amazing possibilities for one-of-a-kind events sure to “wow” your group,
including private functions at our legendary theme parks.
Interesting Fact: Orlando has been named by CVENT as the No. 1 meeting destination in the country. It hosts more than 5 million delegates each year and offers a variety of facilities that accommodate small groups as well as large citywide conventions and trade shows.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to plan your next meeting or event at one of these amazing properties and take advantage of their special offers!