Choose two of the following complimentary benefits for all meetings and events confirmed and held before 31 December 2019.
• Upgraded tea and coffee breaks
• One complimentary guest room upgrade for the organiser
• Breakfast rolls on arrival*
• Fresh smoothies*
• Chef’s selection of upgraded meal options* (meals within hotel managed outlets)
• One complimentary meeting package for every 10 paid delegates*
• One complimentary guest room for every 25 paid room nights, maximum up
to 3 complimentary room nights
• Complimentary usage of one breakout room (where applicable)
• Complimentary serving of soft drinks during the meeting*
• Additional Bonus : For bookings of more than 100 paid room nights,
choose one additional benefit option
*Applicable for full-day and half-day delegate packages
Booking Period : 1 April 2019 till 30 September 2019 | Event/Group Period : 1 April 2019 till 31 December 2019
Offer is valid for new bookings confirmed between 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2019 and held between 1 April 2019 to 31 December 2019 at all Millennium Hotels & Resorts in South East Asia. Other terms and conditions apply. For details contact your Global Cynergies Account Executive.
Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore is a 4-star hotel that prides itself on our impeccable hospitality. Offering a landscaped outdoor pool, steam and sauna facilities and a garden terrace with stunning city views where you can experience the resort life right in the city! Just 5 minutes from Chinatown, the Orchard Road shopping belt, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay nightlife and entertainment districts, Suntec Convention Centre and Marina Bay Financial Centre, it’s a stone’s throw away from old and new experiences!
• Featuring 310 guestrooms fitted with modern interiors including a work desk,
tea/coffee-making facilities, Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite channels
and Internet access.
• Five versatile Singapore meeting rooms are the ideal location for an
Interesting Fact: Earning the Singapore Best Restaurant Guide (Princess Terrace and Tien Court) for 2018-2019 at the Tatler Dining Awards.
Overlooking the historic Singapore River, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel marries luxury with elegance. It is located near the Central Business District and Clarke Quay with plenty of dining and entertainment choices.
The hotel boasts 550 exquisitely appointed guestrooms, as well as 24 spacious serviced suites; each unit is beautifully furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer city or river views. Room amenities include a flat-screen TV with cable channels that include local and international channels; minibars, in-room safes, complimentary newspapers, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hold your meeting with us at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Singapore and our dedicated Events team will ensure that it is a successful one. We have various function rooms with different characteristics to suit your needs.
• All 574 elegant rooms come with a range of business enabling conveniences.
• Featuring the Waterfront Conference Centre and 33 versatile meeting rooms.
Interesting Fact: The hotel has earned the Best Convention Hotel, Best Luxury Hotel, Singapore 2018-2019 and International Five Star Hotel 2018-2019 awards.
Located in the heart of Singapore’s city centre, M Hotel is a convenient 5 minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and within walking distance to bustling tourist attractions. Each room is furnished with a full workstation, complimentary WiFi, and additional amenities are offered, such as laptop safe boxes, newspapers, complimentary shuttle buses within the business districts and private parking privileges. Unwind with recreational facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and 24-hour gym with new fitness equipment.
• Newly renovated 415 rooms, suites and serviced apartments designed for both
business and leisure travellers.
• Featuring a refurbished Banquet Suite ballroom, Anson function rooms and
14 meeting rooms provide elegant spaces, adaptable for just any function,
from business meetings to grand wedding banquets.
Interesting Fact: Recipient of the Water Efficient Building Award 2016-2019.
The legendary Orchard Hotel Singapore is located at the heart of the city’s premier shopping and entertainment district. Enlivened and refurbished to epitomize warm Asian hospitality with Signature Class amenities and it also features a 25 meter outdoor pool and fitness studio.
Experience a diverse array of signature cuisines at the hotel’s award-winning dining outlets, including the revamped Hua Ting Restaurant, The Orchard Cafe and Bar Intermezzo.
• 656 rooms and suites in characteristically unique twin buildings.
• Featuring 11 revitalised function rooms and space including a freshly upgraded
floor to ceiling LED-walled Grand Ballroom and improved conference centre,
with a dedicated team of event specialists waiting to personalize your business
or social event in our state of the art rooms.
Interesting Fact: Receiving the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 2017 & 2018.
Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall, the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel that is nestled within the luxurious surroundings of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. For cutting edge meetings and events, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur presents 1,500 square meters of atmospheric venues ideal for conferences, intimate weddings, social gatherings and gala celebrations.
• Home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with
plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s
• Featuring 15 versatile venues including Millennium Ballroom,
Millennium Boardroom, Millennium Meeting rooms, The Pulse, Champagne room
& pool side.
Interesting Fact: Lai Ching Yuen emerged as the Best Chinese Restaurant in the Time Out Food & Drinks Awards Kuala Lumpur 2018, as voted by readers of Time Out KL.
Located in Patong, Phuket’s most exciting destination that never sleeps. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk to the world-famous Patong Beach. Enjoy conveniences at Jungceylon Shopping Mall a few steps within the same premises, and a never-ending variety of F&B choices, entertainment and nightlife within the immediate surroundings.
• 418 guestrooms offering chic, bright rooms with colorful accents,
flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemakers, plus minibars and balconies.
• Featuring 1 grand ballroom (300 square meters), 9 meeting rooms
(366 square meters), open spaces and event facilities.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to plan your next meeting or event at one of these amazing properties!