Exactly like nothing else, the Midtown East Manhattan hotel offers sophisticated accommodations inspired by the Jazz Era’s vibrant creativity and glamour.
Conveniently situated just blocks from NYC’s Grand Central Terminal, the United Nations, the Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Center and Times Square, the meeting rooms and conference spaces on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan are some of the most sought-after in the city.
• 695 newly renovated guest rooms and 30 suites.
• 6 modern meeting rooms located on the Mezzanine with over 3,100 square feet.
Interesting Fact: Once home to Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio during their brief marriage in the 1950s, our exceptional hotel has had many famous guests over the years, including Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Arthur Godfrey and Dorothy Lamour – who was also a resident.
The Maya complex offers a total of 2,760 guestrooms which can accommodate more than 7,000 people. There are 42 meetings rooms spanning over 73,000 square feet, plus 31 outdoor areas.
The interior meeting spaces can accommodate up to 1,300 people while the exterior areas can accommodate up to 5,000 people.
The Maya complex has demonstrated exemplary standards of excellence ranging from facility quality to excellent meeting spaces and technical support, plus a breadth of resources. Barceló Maya Grand Resort is a great option to ensure great success with events, incentives, and pre/post-convention activities of any size.
• 16 restaurants: themed à la carte specialties (Mexican, Asian, Italian, etc.)
4 buffets and 4 grills.
• 7 swimming pools (4 family pools with a children’s water park,
2 semi-Olympic pools and one pool for adults only).
• The fantastic U-Spa Wellness and Fitness center.
• 1,043 Guest Rooms
• Just west of Chicago, 150,000 square feet of versatile, IACC-certified meeting
space and 95 acres of beautiful grounds create an experience that’s productive
• 150+ Event Spaces
• 118 Meeting Rooms
• 3 Amphitheaters
Once founded as a liberal arts college, Q Center has grown through many phases to become a leader in the events and meeting industry. With history rooted in education, groups and meetings can grow, learn, transform and evolve together with a multitude of services paired with the best hospitality in the Midwest.
Special Offer: Explore Pick-A-Perk: Take your meeting or event to the next level and explore exclusive fun with Pick-A-Perk!
Step 1: Customize your Complete Meeting Package (options include wireless internet, meeting room rental and much more)
Step 2: Pick a client perk, including event discounts or credits, complimentary upgrades and more! Terms and conditions do apply. Book by 12/31/2019.
Contact your GC Account Executive for more information.
On Royal Caribbean, no two days are the same, and it’s not just the scenery that changes. Your group will find something new to see and do every day onboard. Give them challenging activities they never expected from an event. FlowRider® surfing, bumper cars, ice skating at sea, rock climbing — anything is possible when you look beyond your traditional event venue.
Cruise Line Stats:
• Complimentary event spaces — or reserve entire restaurants, clubs and
neighborhoods onboard to make an event truly your own.
• 25 innovative ships sailing from ports worldwide — choose 3-5 night
cruises or 7+ nights for longer meetings or events.
• VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea — more bandwidth than all other ships in the
• 187 bedrooms and suites, mostly with private balconies, offering serene
relaxation overlooking Ireland’s finest views.
• 8 meeting rooms offer ample natural daylight with floor to ceiling windows,
each equipped with its own individual sound system, DVD and CD player,
wireless and wired microphones, ceiling mounted LCD projector and
Interesting Fact: The owners of the hotel also own the largest farm in Co. Kerry with up to 800 Cattle and 1,100 Sheep at one time (this is huge by Irish standards). The farm is beside the hotel and much of the beef served on the hotel’s menus come from our grass-fed cattle.
Special Offer: Group Offer at The Europe Hotel & Resort – 2019 Rates valid for 2020.
Enjoy the following group rewards:
• No Resort Fee.
• 2019 Group Rates Valid for 2020.
• Full Irish buffet breakfast included in overnight accommodation rate.
• Group rates offered 3 days pre and 3 days post program, subject
• Complimentary in-house AV.
• Complimentary wireless internet in all group guest rooms, function
& meeting space.
• Guests of The Europe Hotel & Resort enjoy complimentary access to
the Active Level of ESPA which includes 20m indoor pool, outdoor vitality pool,
salt water pool, steam room, lifestyle showers, Technogym and relaxation areas.
The hotel also offers complimentary horse riding and indoor tennis.
Terms & Conditions: Offer is subject to availability and is valid for new bookings only with stays in 2019 and 2020. The special group promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Group promotion is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Europe Hotel & Resort. Some black-out dates may apply. A residential group is defined as 20 or more rooms and must be contracted.
Valid for all group bookings, subject to availability that are booked on or before April 30th 2019 and consumed in 2020.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your next meeting or event at one of these amazing properties and take advantage of their special offers!