Amba Hotel Marble Arch, located in the heart of London, is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Oxford Street, Park Lane, Hyde Park and dozens of other London landmarks. Available for conferences, meetings and more, the dedicated events team will be at your disposal through the entire process.
• The 692 polished rooms and suites provide flat-screen TVs, minifridges and
Nespresso machines, as well as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service. Suites
offer separate sitting areas.
• 12 meeting spaces are perfectly equipped with the latest technology,
including TVs, conferencing equipment, table-top power sockets and projectors.
Special Offer: DDR from £49.00 per person for a minimum of 10 delegates.
Thistle City Barbican is located in London on the edge of the Square Mile, within short walking distance from Old Street, and the Angel and Barbican tube stations. This property has dedicated conference facilities perfect for business meetings, conferences, and training courses.
• The 463 casual rooms provide free Wi-Fi, work desks and flat-screen TVs, plus
tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms and family rooms feature
separate sitting areas with pull-out sofas.
• 13 meeting rooms come with fast and free unlimited Wi-Fi, an LCD projector with
100-inch screen and access to our dedicated events team, which will assist you
from start to finish. The largest space seats 180 and every room can be
arranged in multiple ways, from theatre seating to banquets or boardrooms.
Fun Fact: The Hotel is located close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, an ideal location for a fun night out.
Special Offer: Our day delegate package includes:
• Room hire (9am-5pm)
• Unlimited tea and coffee with sweet treats
• Flexible eating: either a restaurant buffet lunch or a working finger buffet lunch
in the meeting room
• One key contact for help throughout the day
• Meeting room equipment: LCD projector and screen
• Superfast Wi-Fi, complimentary for all delegates
• Additional touches: flip chart, stationery supplies, pads and pens for all
delegates, still and sparkling mineral water and Fruit Bon-bons
Complimentary Breakfast Rolls and Juice for all confirmed Day Package Conferences. Any new bookings confirmed prior to 31.12.2018
Thistle Heathrow Airport hotel at Heathrow Terminal 5 is the perfect choice if you’re flying early, landing late or just want your holiday to last a bit longer. We’ve got everything you need to feel at home, including a lounge offering delicious food all day and a bar with amazing views of the Heathrow runway.
At Thistle Heathrow T5, we have 13 event spaces that can host anything from a small seminar to a gala banquet or large conference. Each comes with fast and free unlimited Wi-Fi, LCD projector and screen, and access to a dedicated team that will assist you from start to finish. The largest meeting space seats 600 guest and every room can be arranged in multiple ways, from theatre seating to boardrooms. If your guests are flying in from around the world, there’s no better place to hold an event.
• 264 guest rooms with a variety of room options, including Deluxe and Family,
and all include air-conditioning, fast and free unlimited Wi-Fi and a flat screen
LCD TV with Freeview.
• 13 meeting rooms come with fast and free unlimited Wi-Fi, LCD projector
and screen, and access to a dedicated team that will assist you
from start to finish.
Fun Fact: Thistle Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel’s Runway View restaurant, bar and terrace is ideal for unwinding with striking views. Open for breakfast and dinner, everyone will love the view from our terrace overlooking Terminal 5.
Special offer: The Special DDR Package has all the usual inclusions you need to make your event go smoothly plus complimentary bacon rolls with the arrival break. Rates start from £37 per person based on a minimum of 10 delegates. T&Cs apply and offer is subject to availability.
The Tower Hotel, right in the heart of London and boasting amazing views of the Tower Bridge, The Shard and The River Thames. The Tower Hotel offers an ideal location for a meeting, event or city getaway. No detail is overlooked as the team comes together seamlessly to deliver exceptional events from the initial enquiry to service delivery on the day of the event.
• The 801 polished rooms including 18 suites featuring tea and coffee making
facilities, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms add tower
views, minibars and access to a private lounge with complimentary breakfast
and all-day refreshments. Suites add living rooms and kitchens.
• 19 meetings and events facilities on the top floor, along with the amazing
premier Tower Suite, provide an unrivalled range of space, comfort and
atmosphere. The largest room, The Tower Suite – a spacious contemporary
function room complete with the stunning Bridge Suite breakout areas –
can accommodate up to 550 guests each as a single space or divided for
Fun Fact: A list of celebrities and the Royal Family have stayed at the Tower:
Sir Ranulph Fiennes
• “Meetings by the Hour” – £50.00 per hour.
• “Spring Forward” DDR rates of £49.00 per person, includes VAT for all 12th Floor
meeting rooms from 8- 50pax and £59.00 per person includes VAT for
the Tower Suite.
Contact your GC Account Executive or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your next meeting or event at one of these amazing properties and take advantage of their special offers!