Try something different and host your next gathering at the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht Hotel, a space free of barriers and full of imagination! Experience the dynamic designs and environment of this centrally located hotel in the creative heart and iconic canal ring of Amsterdam.
See meetings from a different angle at the Studios, the residential style lounges and spaces that go beyond the notion of a traditional meeting, allowing you to welcome attendees as if you were entertaining them in your own home. Brainstorm at tables, lounge around on beanbags and freely engage in the thoughts and ideas produced in the creative hubs of the hotel.
All meeting rooms are equipped with adjustable top-of-the-line audio-visual equipment and are ideally suited for presentations, exhibitions, dinners, fashion shows and cultural events. Complimentary wireless internet, a built-in Nespresso coffee maker, refrigerator and storage space are available in each room so ideas will flow easily.
• 122 guestrooms
• 5 meeting rooms with 6,000 square feet of space
• Accommodates up to 80 banquet, 54 classroom and 120 reception
According to Anna-Larisa Snijders, GC Account Executive – The Netherlands:
“The Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is quite exquisite; many design details are connected to Amsterdam and its historic culture (such as the lobby chairs shaped like tulips). The hotel also has a great location on the Prinsengracht. The building was formerly a library but was completely transformed and modernized while keeping its historic touches.”
Special Offer: The early bird catches the best meeting package at Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. Planning ahead will not only get your creative juices flowing, but also unleash some great early bird benefits. Book and confirm your meeting at least 6 months in advance and receive:
• 50% discount on room rentals for all Studios
• One complimentary studio package for every 20 delegates paid
• Complimentary breakfast for one – only applicable to guestrooms
• One complimentary room night for every 20 rooms paid
• Complimentary room upgrades for all guests to garden view rooms
• Five additional complimentary upgrades for every 20 rooms booked
• Double Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards
On top of that, take advantage of the special Studio Package pricing:
Full Day: € 95 per person
Half Day: € 75 per person
The Studio Package includes:
• All-day Nespresso coffee, Simon Lévelt tea, still and sparkling mineral water,
juices and soft drinks
• Lunch buffet – 7 items of choice
• Studio break served in the mid-morning and/or afternoon
• Wi-Fi in the meeting room
• Plenary room with use of beamer, screen and flip-chart
Contact your Global Cynergies Account Executive or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote on your next meeting at this fantastic property!